Like the seasons with no summer.

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

MEHhhhhhhhhh CHRISTMAS!(:

Hello world!(:
Since I haven't updated in ages,I shall post a short post now.
Today's christmas,though it hardly feels like it.
And tmr's my birthday,the day i FINALLY turn 16(legally).
HAHA.Yeah this year's been great,thought really fast.
I made lots of new friends,learnt lots of new things,and most importantly grew alot stronger in God.(:
Well,I guess next year is worth looking forward to.
New school,new friends,new everything.
BUTBUTBUT,I'LL ALWAYS LOVE MY BESTIES JAZREEN AND AMANDIED.
I'll never forget the two of you!(:
Okay bye(:

5 Comments:

Blogger Jazreen said...

Eileen's mine! HAHA. Any guy who wants her must go through me! ;) LOL. Cool? Eh.. this year has been great for you? IT HAS BEEN A NIGHTMARE FOR ME! :'( haha. Thank god I had you and amandied and sleeping pill around! :)happy birthday in advance. i'll wish you at 12 sharp. HAHA

4:22 AM  
Blogger eileen said...

HAHAHA.You lame.
Fortunately no one reads,later they think i les.
STUPID LA YOU WAH LAO.
Someone alr has anmianyao can....
SIGH.
HAHAHAHA

4:25 AM  
Blogger Jazreen said...

eh happy 16th =) wah wad a late birthdaY!

sleepingpill..zzz

8:40 AM  
Blogger eileen said...

Hello an mian yao.
Jazreen has told me lots about you!
EH JAZREEN IDIOT:*winks*
(:
HAHA.Thanks anyway

5:12 AM  
Blogger Jazreen said...

yes, told her all your bad stuff IDIOT. stupid eileen.. you see.. thanks to me your comment page is like so filled for the 1st time. ;)

5:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home